This home page is owned and maintained by the “BASAFUL” Cooperative Society, registration number: 41203071929, legal address Infrastructure Street 101, Ventspils, LV-360, Latvia (“BASAFUL” or “We”).
We collect and process data to learn about users’ experience on our home page and understand what data is important for you. This helps to improve the quality of services, the functionality of the web page, and to offer topics of interest to you on social networks.
The following data shall be collected and stored:
- Data on your computer about your visits and site usage (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, visit time, page views, and site navigation) to collect and improve your experience as a user.
- The data you provide us with e-mail messages and news:
- personal identification details: given name, surname;
- contact details of the person – telephone number, e-mail address;
- personal professional data – position, place of employment.
- Any other information that you have chosen to disclose to us.
- Performance, technical, functional and analytical cookies – used to store, collect and analyze information about your experience on our home page (including viewed pages, spent time, heat cards, functionality, security, etc.) (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.).
- Target cookies (third-party cookies) – Collect to assess the effectiveness of ads and be able to offer you the best deals.
Purpose of data collection, storage and processing:
- improving the experience of using the https://basaful.com website;
- ensuring effective customer support;
- effective communication/communication with users in order to respond to their questions and requests;
- assessment and approval of requests submitted by users;
- provision/transfer of information and educational materials according to professional data provided by the user;
- establishment and maintenance of contractual relations;
- compliance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
Without your permission, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, sell or rent for any other purpose. However, we reserve the right to disclose information about you if it is to be done within the framework of law or if it is to be disclosed at the request of legally operating government agencies or law enforcement authorities.
Without your permission, we do not provide your personal data to third parties for advertising purposes.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose of their acquisition and how they are allowed or determined by the regulatory requirements.
How do I opt out of cookies and marketing information?
- To refuse to receive cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most Internet browsers (a private window, an incognito window, or an InPrivate window). Any cookies that are created when operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
- You can opt out of any email sent from BASAFUL by pressing “unsubscribe from all email” at the end of the email.
You can use the Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices free tool to avoid getting and using the information you need to show a targeted ad.